Monday, May 14, 2007

June Addendum

Hello. I have already told you where I will be reading from my new book on June 2, 8, 13, 22, 27, 28, and 29. In a separate "post," I added information about June 20. Now I would like to let you know about some additional dates. On June 14th I will be reading at McNally Robinson bookstore on Prince St. in NYC, with Pia Ehrhardt and, I believe, Ben Greenman. June 16th finds novelist Sheri Joseph and me taking our Abbott and Costello-style high jinks to the opening of _____, a new bookstore in Decatur (I will come back and fill in the name of that bookstore when I track down the information). On June 26th, Ms. Ehrhardt and I will hit the Jefferson Parish library in Metairie, Louisiana, and on the 30th at 1PM we will be at the Davis-Kidd bookstore in Memphis, Tennessee for a special "still groggy" appearance (providing bookends for our previously announced Mississippi tour). After that, June is over. Thank you for your time and attention.