Thursday, June 19, 2008

Therein Lies My Disappointment!

I fear I have been far too rough on and condescending to the gentleman who invented the cloud logos. They do not appear in real life quite as sinister as I imagined they would be with the powers of my imagination - and therein lies my disappointment! I think my sick mind WANTED the evil clouds of commerce to be gigantic and ominous so that I could rail against them with scalding righteousness and deft satirical swipes winning the admiration of many. But my twisted desires are not his fault! I would like to paraphrase Shakespeare now, but I'll resist. No! I can't resist! "The fault lies not in our clouds manufactured to look like corporate logos, but in ourselves." Cloud Man is just trying to make a decent living like everybody else.